[NTG-context] imposition 2UP = empty pages

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Fri May 18 10:16:40 CEST 2012

2012/5/18 Marco Pessotto <melmothx at gmail.com>:
> Version 2011.11.29 23:11 works. I think you can get it on the git
> repository. There was a thread recently about how to fetch it from
> there.

Yes, e.g. "my" thread. I'm working with such an old version for the
project where I can’t live without 2UP imposition. But there are other
problems with that, and I really don’t like to switch ConTeXt versions
all the time.
The 2UP can’t be that hard to fix, can it? Other imposition schemes still work.

Greetlings, Hraban