[NTG-context] about \hangaround, defineenumeration

dalyoung haksan at me.com
Sun May 20 01:42:09 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I defined enumerations "Theorem", "Proof", and "Example" as in the sample code.
It works fine, but I'd like to arrange it in better shape.

1. Theorem 1 and it's proof look good.

2. The proof of Theorem 2
	i) when I use \startitemize it starts from the next line not immediately after "Proof".
	 Q: How to start the sentence right after "Proof"?

	ii) after \stopitemize, it changes the line and put blacksquare at the end. So, there is a blank line always.
	 Q: How to place blacksquare at the end of the last line of the sentence?

	iii) leading symbol of itemize, "b" is inside the figure.
	 Q: How to correct this or is it possible to place the figure at the right side?

3. I'd like to put "Example" and it's number in a frame, but I couldn't. Is there a way of doing that? Should I make a new command to do that?

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung