[NTG-context] updated binaries, please keep testing TL 2012

Philipp Gesang gesang at stud.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu May 24 22:15:19 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-24 16:56, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote:
> > On 2012-05-24 03:31, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >> In the morning you should also see an update of ConTeXt in TeX Live
> >> 2012, matching the latest beta from yesterday. Please post feedback or
> >> any issues that you might experience.
> >
> > Hi Mojca,
> >
> > I did a pretest install with the cli helper; completed without
> > errors.
>
> What exactly is cli helper?

It’s tlmgr without the --gui option that was recommended by you
in your announcement of the pretest version. Sorry for being
imprecise.

> > However, I can’t seem to “context --make” because:
> >
> >    \loadmarkfile #1->\normalinput #1.\mksuffix \relax
> >    #1<-catc-ini
> >    {\input}
> >
> >    \mksuffix ->mkiv
> >    ! I can't find file `catc-ini.mkiv'.
> >    <to be read again>
> >                      \relax
> >    l.81 \loadmarkfile{catc-ini}
> >
> > (This is line 81 because I added a \tracingall after
> > syst-ini.mkiv is loaded.) “mtxrun --find-file” shows the correct
> > location, though:
> >
> >    > mtxrun --find-file catc-ini.mkiv
> >    /media/data/src/tl_pretest/tl2012/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/catc-ini.mkiv
> >
> > Minimals and TL2011 work fine, though. Anything I can do?
>
> I'm not sure what to make out of it (apart from the fact that tlmgr is
> broken today).

Ok, will try again later.

>                The file seems to be present here.

For me too, it’s even in the database. But still the format can’t
be generated.

Here’s a paste of the log: http://pastie.org/3962742; my mail
from earlier today is still being held back by mailman.

Philipp