[NTG-context] ConTeXt MKIV 2012.05.22 and \footnote

Marco Pessotto melmothx at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:20:18 CEST 2012

Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com> writes:

> Am 28.05.2012 um 19:05 schrieb Marco Pessotto:
>

>> Hello there
>>
>> Some further testing shows problems with footnotes:
>>
>> %% start minimal
>> \setupfootnotes[way=bychapter]
>
> \setupnotation[footnote][way=bychapter,start=2]

Ok, thanks, that works for the bychapter thing. (Apologies, I didn't
keep track of this setup change).

But the "3" numbering is another problem. It starts at "3" by itself. As
I said, I'm trying to figure out what it triggers it, as the document is
long and will take a while to strip it down.

--
Marco