[NTG-context] Math fonts in TeXLive 2012

Stephen Hartke hartke at gmail.com
Tue May 29 06:30:10 CEST 2012

> On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Tim Steenvoorden wrote:
> > Does anyone know if Millenial will be supported by TeXLive 2012?

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 3:58 AM, Mojca Miklavec <
mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't find the font on CTAN. I guess that would be the main requirement.

I hope to submit Millennial to CTAN this summer, but it probably won't be
for another month or so.  There's still several things to fix, and it would
be nice to have some documentation.  However, I wouldn't be opposed to the
initial public release from 20110819 being used in TeXLive2012.

Best wishes,
Stephen