[NTG-context] Spacing for {\cal P} in XITS

Rogers, Michael K mroge02 at emory.edu
Tue May 29 14:29:02 CEST 2012

On May 29, 2012, at 8:13 AM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 01:19:00PM +0300, Janne Junnila wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just noticed that the spacing after ${\cal P}$ looks a bit too tight
>> (non-existent?) while using XITS fonts.
>
> Looks fine here (in my eyes at least), can you attach the resulting PDF?
>
> Regards,
> Khaled

On this input:

\setupbodyfont[xits]
\starttext
The spacing of ${\cal P}$ looks like this.\par
The spacing of \vrule${\cal P}$\vrule looks like this.
\stoptext

I got similar to what Janne described.  See attached (beta ver. 2012.05.29 00:12).  Looks like the kerning might be a little off?

Michael

prohibited.