[NTG-context] Where is the documentation of the letter module

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Wed May 30 11:58:58 CEST 2012

>> \startletter[enclosure={A\\B\\C}, ...] --> encl: AcrlfBcrlfC
>> In http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2012/064721.html Wolfgang proposed \startletter[enclosure={list:one,two,three}, ...] to get an itemized list. But this does not seem to be implemented yet. How would I get this right?
> It does work but you need MkIV:
> \usemodule[letter]
> \setupletterdescription
>  [enclosure]
>  [
>     location=top,
>     leftmargin=1em,
>     symbol=bullet,
>  ]
> \setupletter
>  [enclosure={list:One,Two,Three}]
> \startletter
> \input knuth
> \stopletter

Thanks, Wolfgang, got that working now. But I'd like to change the formatting of the list further from

 * One
 * Two
 * Three

encl: One

without symbols. So I tried:

 \setupletterdescription [enclosure] [symbol=bullet]

This did not work so I tried:

 \setupletterdescription [enclosure] [symbol=nosymbol]

But that results in:

encl:<too much space> One
     <too much space> Two
     <too much space> Three

I cannot remove the extra space with:

 \setupletterdescription [enclosure] [symbol=nosymbol,distance=0em]

Note, that this works:

  \item no extra space before bullet

--> *no extra space before bullet

However, it does not work with an enumeration once the symbol was removed:

  \item item

--> <too much space> item