[NTG-context] format generation fails in luat-fio.lua

Philipp Gesang gesang at stud.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 1 00:48:49 CEST 2012

On 2012-06-01 00:38, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 1-6-2012 00:31, Philipp Gesang wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I hit this bug during “context --make” after today’s update. Can
> >somebody confirm this?  Must have been introduced since
> >2012.05.24 (according to the git logs, data-exp.lua has indeed
> >been changed May 25).

<snip />

> this issue is under investigation ... it's a problem with lpeg 0.10
> in luatex (not texlua) ...

There’s effort to incorporate lpeg v.0.10? This is the greatest
Luatex-related news since a year or so. I’m exited, let me know
if there’s something to test.

>                            best check out the latest (which reverts
> to 0.9) ... btw, that version is not the production version

My update script fetches the latest Luatex from SVN, so it broke,
naturally, ;-) I’m using the binary that is provided with the
minimals now and everything’s fine.

Good night
Philipp