[NTG-context] frame and numbering of code snippets using vim-module

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Jun 7 02:54:32 CEST 2012

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012, Xenia wrote:

> Hi context folks,
>
> using the vim module for including MATLAB-code, I noticed some annoying
> behavior:
>
> The frame, that I produced with your help using `\definetextbackground`,
> is not wide enough for the text inside, or rather the line wraps are
> done too late (see the attached examples!).

For the time being, use this version of t-syntax-highlighting.mkiv (add it
to your project directory)

https://github.com/adityam/filter/blob/75d95dc587f5246d336bd2dc3efe840b0fcb3f3c/t-syntax-highlight.mkiv

I'll check later why the new version is failing.

> Additionally the frame has a bottom line at the end of the page although
> the code snippet did not end yet. It looks as if a new box begins.

That is the default behaviour of backgrounds. You can use the examples
given in this thread
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20110803.150829.6127cbc9.en.html

> Besides there should not be a new line number after a line break.

I am not sure how to prevent line number from appearing on split lines.

Aditya