[NTG-context] Confused again :-)

Bill Meahan wmeahan94 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:01:37 CEST 2012

On 06/07/2012 15:34, Rogers, Michael K wrote:

> 1)  You might want to look through Ch. 3 in the manual.  The dimension called "backspace" is sometimes described as the space between the spine and the text, and sometimes as the space to the left.  But the manual shows various ways to set up ConTeXt for books.  It should help you.  One place to get it is http://www.tug.org/texlive/Contents/live/texmf-dist/doc/context/manuals/reference/en/contextref.pdf

Yahoo! I've only seen the individual chapters for fonts, typography and
page design on the wiki. I never realize one could get the whole manual
from TUG. Sometimes I overlook the obvious. Silly me.

Bill Meahan K8QN

"The pessimist complains about the wind;
  the optimist expects it to change;
  the realist adjusts the sails."

-- William Arthur Ward