[NTG-context] back-up.lua; mtx-epub.lua

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sat Jun 9 01:31:05 CEST 2012

On 8-6-2012 23:28, Andy Thomas wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestions. I will try to implement it, but might need until Sunday.

- I've added some keys to \setupexport:

   author
   title
   subtitle
   firstpage (also new key in mult)
   lastpage  (aso new key in mult)

- The title, subtitle and author inherit from \setupinteraction which
already inherits from \setupdocument (metadata namespace).

- In mtx-epub these variables are picked up (from the epub job
specification) and firstpage / lastpage are added to the images list.

Nothing has been checked and the firstpage/lastpage image names have to
be pushed into some epub metadata blob I guess but that's for you to
figure out in mtx-epub. It's probably best to assume that the images are
present and suitable for epub.