[NTG-context] Twittering

Bill Meahan wmeahan94 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:43:14 CEST 2012

On 06/11/2012 11:31, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 11-6-2012 17:26, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
>
>> IMHO - ConTeXt topics, questions and answers are usually to long to be
>> shrunk to 140 characters.
>
> that could actually be the challenge .. minimal tips (alongside minimal
> examples)
>
> Hans

Based on the current TeXTip tweets, Posting to the wiki _or other
website_ and tweeting the URL would be sufficient.

--
Bill Meahan K8QN

"The pessimist complains about the wind;
  the optimist expects it to change;
  the realist adjusts the sails."

-- William Arthur Ward

This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate
to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.