[NTG-context] ConTeXt and SciTE

Bill Meahan wmeahan94 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:17:06 CEST 2012

On 06/19/2012 13:28, Hans Hagen wrote:

> you need to fetch it from
>
> http://foicica.com/scintillua/

I ended up installing the complete scintillua package and now everything
works just fine. Had to modify the scintillua Makefile every place where
there was a bare scintilla/<something> or scite/<something> to
/usr/ports/editors/scite/work/scintilla/<something> or
/usr/ports/editors/scite/work/scite/<something> but that was all.

If you wish, you can add FreeBSD-9.0 as a platform it works on.

Thanks for the suggestion. Now on to configuring Textadept to have
Emacs-style keybindings, starting the ConTeXt lexers automatically,
creating a snippets file and seeing if I can get a real-time output
buffer going.

--
Bill Meahan K8QN

"The pessimist complains about the wind;
  the optimist expects it to change;
  the realist adjusts the sails."

-- William Arthur Ward

This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate
to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.