[NTG-context] PDF links wrong on Windows

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Thu Jun 21 15:09:52 CEST 2012

Am 21.06.2012 um 14:55 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 21-6-2012 14:35, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just finished a book project with MkIV vers. 2012.04.14 00:10.
>>
>> When opening the PDF on Mac, all bookmarks link to the correct page.
>> when opening the PDF on Windows, all bookmarks link to a wrong page (page number plus one).
>>
>> Is this a know issue?
>
> Not to me but I've never opened a pdf on the mac with bookmarks. Hwo do other viewers behave?

On Mac I tested with different viewers (AcrobatPro, AcroReader, Mac's Preview): all give the same correct behaviour.

On Win7 I tested with Acrobat: false.
the strange thing here is, when I look at the bookmark's properties, they show the correct page number as target action. Only when pressing the link, the result gets plus one!

@Hans: do you want to test the pdf yourself?

Steffen