[NTG-context] List without bullets

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 05:33:37 CEST 2012

Am 30.06.2012 um 00:49 schrieb Gilbert Houtekamer:

> Hi,
>
> I am would like to make \startitemize list with \head that
> has no bullets, e.g.
>
> Topic
>
>      My text for topic
>
> Another Topic
>
>      Text for another topic.
>
> With \startitemize and \head I get bullets before "Topic"
> and "Another Topic", how can get rid of these?

When you the head and the itemize entries are on the same level you can’t change/remove it because
head uses the normal item symbol but when you move the entries at a deeper level you can use the empty
symbol “none” for the top level and use the “bullet” symbol for the sub level.

\starttext

\startitemize
  \starthead {Topic}
  \startitem My text for topic \stopitem
  \stophead
  \starthead {Another Topic}
  \startitem Text for another topic. \stopitem
  \stophead
\stopitemize

\startitemize[none][width=0pt]
  \starthead {Topic}
    \startitemize[bullet]
    \startitem My text for topic \stopitem
    \stopitemize
  \stophead
  \starthead {Another Topic}
    \startitemize[bullet]
    \startitem Text for another topic. \stopitem
    \stopitemize
  \stophead
\stopitemize

\stoptext