[NTG-context] Broken Nightly 2012.07.04

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sat Jul 7 07:30:30 CEST 2012

On Sat, 2012-07-07 at 06:16 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Do you have more than one installation of the context suite on your system
> and you’re making the changes in the wrong tree (you can see the path
> for the used files on the command line when you generate the format).

Hey Wolfgang. I just upgraded my ConTeXt off of Adam's PPA to version
2012.07.06 22:37. This time I got a different error when I tried to
build the book:

! Extra \fi.
\page_otr_triggered_output_routine ...routine \fi

<output> ...ut \page_otr_triggered_output_routine
                                                  \relax \the
\everyafterout...
l.42

? You want to edit file Game_World/Navigation.tex at line 42

This is the file in question:

<https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~avaneya/avaneya/trunk/view/head:/Documentation/Contributors/Handbook/Game_World/Navigation.tex>

Doesn't look like there's anything (at all) of interest on said line.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred