[NTG-context] simpleslides help needed

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sat Jul 21 20:06:39 CEST 2012

Hi Pavneet,

I am CCing the list as others might find this useful as well.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012, Pavneet Arora wrote:

> One more question, though:  if one wanted to design the slides with
> *different* title and body fonts, as I do, how would one do that?  This is
> why I tried \setupbodyfont and ran into my initial difficulties.

    [style={ any font command }]

The default value of style is \switchtobodyfont[\SlideTitleSize]. The
easiest way to switch fonts is to use \definefont or, if you are using the
simplefonts module, \definesimplefont. For example:

\definesimplefont[SlideTitleFont][Dejavu Sans][size=\SlideTitleSize]

\input knuth