[NTG-context] issue with module name "resume"

Martin martin.althoff at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 06:43:54 CEST 2012

(apologies if this is sent twice, problem with mail)

I am trying out the resume module mentioned on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Curriculum_Vitae

I saved the given code into a file "p-resume.tex" within the minimals
folder (updated 20.7.2012), ran:

context --generate

When using it I consistently get told "module not found". If I rename it
to eg. p-lebenslauf.tex, using \usemodule[lebenslauf] works as expected.
I have created other modules in the same folder without problems. There
is not other file with the (partial) name "resume" in the minimals folder.

Is the word "resume" reserved? What is happening?

Thanks! Martin

example with p-resume.tex in "third" folder:
\usemodule[resume]

\starttext
blah...
\stoptext