[NTG-context] \setmainfont[callig15][size=...] not working (simplefonts + calligra-type1)

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:52:14 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Peter Münster <pmlists at free.fr> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 23 2012, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
> > This is normal
>
> So, is this the rule of thumb:
>
>   "You can set the size with `\setmainfont[...][size=...]'
>    but there is one exception: with calligra-type1 you have
>    to use `\setupsimplefonts[size=...]'."
>
> ?
>
> The rationale (I think) is that a document has a  main font size, (the
 reference font size) that you can set
 with
\setupsimplefonts[size=...]
Then, if you need to adjust the size of some variant w.r.t the reference
size, then you can use
\setmainfont[...][scale=...]
(and not
\setmainfont[...][size=...]
)
and it's ok because so you use as reference the main font size.

--
luigi