[NTG-context] simpleslides help needed

Pavneet Arora pavneet_arora at waroc.com
Tue Jul 24 14:19:15 CEST 2012

Yes, indeed the information is there.  What makes the wiki sometime impenetrable
is that doing a search, even a Google search, with keyword based or topic based
queries rather than command based queries leads to varying results.  You know
what you want to do; you just don't know which commands will lead you to the result.

Also just to clarify, as is my habit, I did search the wiki, and in this case I
had even looked repeatedly at the hints.  I just didn't catch the distinction in
my own coding.

I guess the trick is to know what commands one should hone in on ;).

Regards.

--
-----
- Pavneet Arora