[NTG-context] Small caps?

Marco netuse at lavabit.com
Wed Jul 25 09:04:42 CEST 2012

On 2012-07-25 Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Shriramana,

> Hi thanks for your help. Sorry to keep returning with errors (but as I
> said I'm a noob):

> ! Undefined control sequence.
> l.144 \ctxloadluafile
>                      {t-simplefonts}{}

simplefonts is a MkIV module, you are using MkII. If you don't have
a particular reason to use MkII with XeTeX I would recommend to
switch to MkIV and LuaTeX. The difference is basically compiling
with “context file.tex” instead of “texexec --xetex file.tex”. And
it is also recommended to use an up-to-date context installation
(since apparently your version is  quite old). You'll find more info
about installing an up-to-date MkIV on the wiki:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone

Marco