[NTG-context] Changing page number location for chapters

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Aug 10 20:34:28 CEST 2012

I have set up page numbering in the header thus:
\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location={header,margin}]
I have suppressed this page number for chapters thus:
\setuphead[chapter][page=right,header=empty]

But what I really want is the page number for chapters in the
footer, and centered. This is a common convention. What parameter
should I use in the \setuphead command to accomplish this?
--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: