[NTG-pdftex] pdftex.cfg (was: Latest pdftex binaries)

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel@gmx.de
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:24:41 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Martin Schr=F6der wrote:

> On 2004-01-18 18:25:48 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> > So, martin: is there any reason for an abort when no config is found?
> > Defaulting to outut_format 0 also honors Staszeks wish to default to dv=
>
> I don't see any; in fact I think it's a bug to abort when no
> config can be found.

What about the "psfonts.map" default, which then would active (and
typically would use dvips mapfiles then)? Is this safe by the kpathsea
paths, or better rename it to "pdftex.map"?

Hartmut