[NTG-pdftex] pdftex -ini

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel at gmx.de
Wed Sep 8 21:45:13 CEST 2004

Yes, indeed. And you wrote before:

> Unfortunately then in my example the message wouldn't appear at all.

Actually also this can be solved, if one puts the fix_pdfoutput also at
the begin of the format \dump function, and into the final cleanup. Then
when a format is dumped, you also get the right message, and if nothing
is done (as in your example), you also get it. This is simple, since
fix_pdfoutput is executing only once. But i haven't tried it.

Regards, Hartmut