[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Feature Requests-431 ] support for changebar

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Tue Sep 20 16:17:14 CEST 2005

http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=496&aid=431&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There appears to be a fix to the problems in pdflatex with the
changebar.sty and I wonder if this fix could become part of the standard
release.  Without this, each time we do a local update (via teTeX and fink)
we have to install the patch and do a manual update.

We love using pdflatex but not having changebar capability is a real
problem for our grant writing activities.

Thanks for your support of the system!!!

Cheers,

Rob
(University of Utah)