[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Feature Requests-718 ] Request of pdfsync

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Mon Jan 1 23:27:41 CET 2007

http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=496&aid=718&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The syncronization between the .tex and the .pdf files is veeeeeery useful.
It is not necessary to explain it.
Now, there are some tools to do it, but they are far of being good enough.
For instance, pdfsync makes some work, but it has a lot of problems. Of
instance, the output is different with or without pdfsync.

I have read in TUGboat that, perhaps in the near future, pdfsync can be
integrated en pdftex itself and improved. I request to do it as soon as
possible.

Yours sincerely,

Juan L. Varona
jvarona at unirioja.es