[NTG-pdftex] 2GB limit and Windows

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Wed Oct 31 18:22:27 CET 2007

2007/10/31, David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org>:
> production system.  So if anybody has a good suggestion for a simple
> enough test setup that would enable Akira to test drive the executable
> without putting me in the feedback loop, this would make things move
> somewhat faster.

My test consist of an input file, which use pdfpages to nup the pdf17
reference on one page (thus getting a pdf with one page and of 11MB),
then creating 1000 hardlinked copies of this and then including at
least 200 of these files in the real test document (also with
pdfpages). Another way to get large input files is to include large
images.

Best
   Martin