[NTG-pdftex] Fwd: Rebuilding pdftex gives ---! Must increase the hyph_size (Fatal format file error; I'm stymied)

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:31:46 CEST 2008

Thanks, the patch is not the problem. The problem is that one cannot
run pdftex from the build dir. It needs to sit in a TDS to be able to
find the config files plus all the tex stuff required to build the fmt
file. In my case it could not find texmf.cnf at all, so it used some
defaults, hence the error.