[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Bugs][1751] bounding box ignored?

pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org
Mon Jun 23 11:28:04 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1751, was opened at 2008-06-23 11:28
Resolution: None
Group: v1.40.3
Category: PDF inclusion

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I've got a problem with a pdf inclusion using includegraphics.

I've made a screendump with Firefox using the "Print to File" option and selected  pdf as format.  Using Acrobat, I've cropped the figure.  In kpdf or acroread the result (attached) looks ok.  However, when I create a LaTeX document containing this figure, the output depends on the viewer...: correct output shown in kpdf, incorrect output shown in acroread since cropping is ignored.  I also get the following message:

PDF inclusion: Page Group detected which pdfTeX can't handle. Ignoring it.

I don't know whether it's related to the above problem.

Best regards

Stefan