[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Bugs][993] /Names array not sorted correctly

pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org
Sat Jun 28 15:59:59 CEST 2008

Bugs item #993, was opened at 2008-05-24 13:24
>Resolution: Accepted
Group: v1.40.6
Category: None

Initial Comment:
Axel Berger and Heiko Oberdiek report an error with the sorting of the
/Names array:

/Names [(cite.Kr07) 44 0 R (cite.Li08) 45 0 R (cite.M\37403) 23 0 R
(cite.Mi00) 47 0 R (cite.Mi84) 48 0 R (cite.Mo04) 50 0 R]

"cite.Mü03" (= "cite.M\37403") should come after "cite.Mo04".

A test file with output is attached.

Comment By: The Thanh Han (hanthethanh)