[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Feature Requests][718] Request of pdfsync

pdftex-featurerequests at sarovar.org pdftex-featurerequests at sarovar.org
Sat Jun 28 16:21:10 CEST 2008

>Resolution: Accepted
Group: None
Category: None

Initial Comment:
The syncronization between the .tex and the .pdf files is veeeeeery useful.
It is not necessary to explain it.
Now, there are some tools to do it, but they are far of being good enough.
For instance, pdfsync makes some work, but it has a lot of problems. Of
instance, the output is different with or without pdfsync.

I have read in TUGboat that, perhaps in the near future, pdfsync can be
integrated en pdftex itself and improved. I request to do it as soon as
possible.

Yours sincerely,

Juan L. Varona
jvarona at unirioja.es