[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Patches][4301] Patch to detect/prevent wrong arguments of \pdfsetmatrix

pdftex-patches at sarovar.org pdftex-patches at sarovar.org
Wed Dec 23 16:33:48 CET 2009

Category: Primitives
Group: None
Resolution: Accepted

Initial Comment:
from Hartmut:

,--------,
please have a look what this file produces:

\nopagenumbers
\pdfcompresslevel=0

\pdfsetmatrix{1 2 3 4 5 6}

\bye

...it's an invalid "cm". I accidentally typed 6 components instead of 4,
but i guess that this user error should be caught.

and Heiko's reply:
I have attached a patch that should fix it:
* In case of unrecognized formats the literal isn't output.
* The warning is fixed and moved to pdftex.web.

Patch by Heiko is attached.