[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Bugs][4291] \pdfgentounicode conflicts with cmap+\pdffontattr

pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org
Fri Apr 16 14:25:40 CEST 2010

Bugs item #4291, was opened at 2009-06-26 22:37
Category: None
Group: None
Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
from https://www.tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2007-October/014986.html

Date: 2010-04-16 12:25

a workaround for this problem is available in pdftex stable (1.40.11-beta). A
primitive was introduced to disable the tounicode entry generated by
\pdfgentounicode if needed. Minimal test file:

\input glyphtounicode
Hello, \f world!