[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Bugs][4325] Input lines spread across synctex file in MiKTeX-pdfTeX 2.9.3962 (1.40.11)

pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org
Tue Jan 11 03:50:46 CET 2011

Bugs item #4325, was opened at 2011-01-10 00:45
Category: synctex
Group: None
Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
I am using MiKTeX-pdfTeX 2.9.3962 (1.40.11). On one of my larger documents, it generates a synctex file in which the "Input:" lines are spread across the file, i.e., the "Input:" lines do not form a contiguous block at the beginning of the synctex file before the "Content:" line. This breaks the synctex parser in both SumatraPDF and TeXworks.

Currently I use latexmk to fix the synctex file automatically after each build. The only thing needed is to move all the "Input:" lines to the front.

Comment By: Maverick Woo (maverickwoo)
Date: 2011-01-10 20:50

Message:
Attached is a minimal example that yields a synctex file with an "Input:" line after the "Content:" line. I compiled it with:

pdflatex -synctex=1 main

Comment By: The Thanh Han (hanthethanh)
Date: 2011-01-10 18:09

Message:
please provide a test file to reproduce the problem.