[NTG-ppchtex] Re: [NTG-context] PPCHTEX Mailing List

Hans Hagen ntg-ppchtex@ntg.nl
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:47:30 +0200

At 17:55 11/04/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Does any one here knows what is going on with the  PPCHTEX
>Mailing List ? I have sent request to  subscribe,  reports
>of errors in documentation, etc ...  there and never got a
>reply back! Nothing has even gone into the archieves since
>Dec last year. Letters to the owners of the list have also
>gone unanwered. Does any one here know what is goin on?

there was a switch in the mail program; do you get this cc ?

[my collegue is watching this list, so you may want to contact him:
a.f.otten@xs4all.nl]

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl