[VTeX] A minor correction to readme-linux.eng

Olli J. Marttila olli.marttila at kolumbus.fi
Fri Feb 11 23:37:57 CET 2005

While following the instructions of the VTeX/Free 8.44.2
version of readme-linux.eng in upgrading my vtex
installation I had to stop and wonder: Second among required
files was vtex2-8442.zip, that I did not find anywhere among
the common or linux zipped files. Then, recollecting which
installation files the OS/2 version of vtex had years ago, I
checked the OS/2 directory, and lo and behold: there it was.
I took a ruler and overstroke this item from the required
files, and recommend the same especially for potential new
users of this superb TeX distribution.

Olli the Grey-bearded