[TLContrib] lualatex format broken?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Dec 14 02:14:03 CET 2010

On Di, 14 Dez 2010, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Last on that. Original TL2010 luatex works:

Ahhhhh I should read the other mailing list
	a+x
on luatex was missing.

I was just blind because I also have 0.65.0 in my normal debian system.

Sorry for the noise.

Different question:
texmfcnf.lu as shipped by TLContrib is a weird thing.
Is there *any* reason why all this stuff has to be in there?

TEXMFCACHE is redefined to something else but the one in TL
($SELFAUTOPARENT vs ~/.texlive-2010), many many other things have
changed and I am not convinced that this is a good thing.

Best wishes

Norbert