[TLContrib] TL 2011?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Aug 21 13:35:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Aug 21, 2011, at 11:51 AM, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> what should I do with LuaTeX? It is usable with both TL 2010 and TL
> 2011, except that it might make sense to freeze LuaTeX at some version
> for TL 2010 and only continue with upgrades for TL 2011. It can be the
> same package though, I don't see the need to create a new package for
> TL 2011.

That is why the settings is per release, not per package. At this moment, you should clearly not export the current tlc luatex to texlive 2011, because it would actually be a downgrade!

> What exactly is planned for ConTeXt? (That is: do you plan to upgrade
> ConTeXt for TL 2010?

No, As then we would have to do a different set of context patches to integrate new context properly with the 2010 texlive infrastructure. That would take more time than I am willingbto spend on it.