[TLContrib] Forgotten password

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Nov 2 00:57:20 CET 2011

Hi Taco, or who is in charge of tlcontrib ATM

I have forgotten my password (user norbert), but there is somehow
no way to recover it ... can someone help me?

Best wishes

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz smiled very slowly. This was done
not so much for effect as because he was trying to remember
the sequence of muscle movements.