[TLContrib] new package questions

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Nov 2 01:34:35 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am creating an updated package for ptex.x86_64-linux with patches
from trunk that are necessary.

I selected update to existing package, and now in the Package list
I have

Title: ptex.x86_64-linux
State: not applicable
Version: <empty>
User: norbert

I have selected share: TL2011 and Website
and added a file ....tar.xz

Does that look correct?

Best wishes

Norbert
it's at times like this, when
I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse,
and about to die from asphyxiation in deep space that I
really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I
was young.'
`Why, what did she tell you?'
`I don't know, I didn't listen.'
                 --- Arthur coping with certain death as best as he could.