[TLContrib] new package questions

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Nov 2 16:18:59 CET 2011

On Mi, 02 Nov 2011, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Somehow the tar.xz did not get uploaded, because I get an hourly
> reminder that "Package ptex.x86_64-linux does not have a source file".

Ok, I will retry later, but tomorrow I am offline, so over the
weekend.

Thanks!

Best wishes

Norbert
LE TOUQUET (n.)
A mere nothing, an unconsidered trifle, a negligible amount. Un
touquet is often defined as the difference between the cost of a
bottle of gin bought in an off-licence and one bought in a duty-free
shop.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff