[TLContrib] gantt versus context-gantt

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:29:49 CEST 2011

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 10:09, Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> recently context-gantt has been added to TL proper, so there is
> no need for the "gantt" package in tlcontrib anymore.
>
> (Besides the fact that context-gantt is mispackaged, I reported that
> already to Karl)

Is it possible that the reason for misplacement in TL was a missing
catalogue entry on CTAN?

Adam, please send the package description to CTAN, else I'll remove
your package :P :) :) :) :)

Also, I'm sorry. There is one thing that I should have noticed that
when I was uploading to the server. Adam - can you please rename the
folder "hatching" into "gantt"?

Another solution (given the short length of the file) is simply to use

\startMPextensions
<put the code here>
\stopMPextensions

Mojca