[TLContrib] How do I properly modify an existing map file?

Leo Liu leoliu.pku at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 21:43:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've just uploaded my zhmCJK package.
    http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/cgi-bin/package.cgi/action=view/id=594

I need to modify $TEXMFDIST/fonts/map/fontname/texfonts.map, which is in the fontname package.

I think I should use a postaction to run a script to do it, like dvipdfmx package do. However, I'm not sure which path should I put the script. Now it is in the texmf-dist/source (certainly wrong), and I add
    script file=texmf-dist/source/latex/zhmCJK/zhmCJK-addmap.pl
in the `TL postactions' box to specify the postactions. It might be put into texmf-dist/script, but how about tlpkg/tlpostcode which I cannot specify? Or there is a better way to do that?

Best,
Leo